Monday, February 7, 2011

Feel like bleh.

So, I'm having weird thoughts... as per usual. Surprise, surprise there. -___-
No. I've decided that me and sleeping are not going to be working very well together.
Yes. I'm back to those nights when my mind doesn't want to sleep, doesn't need to sleep but my body 'requires' it. Uggghhhh.... dying.
So the computer has been occupying most of my life for the past nights, me writing my novels and doing other random shit to try and take my mind off whatever it is that I have to take my mind off. Which by the way is completely contradictory as I have no idea What The Hell I'm meant to be taking my mind off. There's nothing wrong with me. At least as far as I'm concerned.
School is a drag, as usual, only thing is the constant companionship of my incredible friends that keeps me going. Seriously, I never laugh harder unless they're around. It's going to be so incredibly difficult to leave them next year. It may just break me.
Oh god, so not in the mood for rap. -_-
Seriously, how hard is it for iTunes to pick out a good song out of over a thousand? *sigh*
Maybe I'm just in a shitty mood becasue I didn't get my walk this afternoon... sad face...
Stupid Rain.
It's not bad enough that, you know, we've been hit with massive floods, a category five cyclone, insane bush fires and droughts, but you just have to keep on raining as well.
GAHHH!!!
Shit just hit the fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment