Saturday, December 4, 2010

BABY GO CRAZY, BREAK THE RULES!  sorry.... listening to loud music gets my blood pumping... specially if its a club mix by David Guetta!!!!! whohooo!
okay. I'm calm. I am so totally calm.................. FREAK OUT!
lol okay okay I get it. Shut up Laura right? haha
GAH so BORED waiting for my friends to move their asses and get to my house so we can chill for the night. yeaaaaah.
okay now this bit is lame... (im talking about the song).... it sounds like some Jamaican music attempting to go techno... haha NO. its just wrong.
so wrong.
hmmm I really need to lose some weight over these holidays. I look in the mirror and see an elephant. I know, I know stop criticizing myself right? I try. really hard. but its kind of hard not to notice. I mean I'm not grostequely overweight, in fact I'm not exactly 'overwieght' I just need to tone my body up. and lose a couple of kilos. and STOP EATING CRAP! haha okay now I'm over it.
WATATACHA!!!!!!! I am AMAZINGLY bored. OUTSTANDINGLY bored. CONFOUNDAMONTLY bored... that is so not a word. it is now.
YESSSSSSAH!!!!!! *holds up fingers and shoots lighting bolts from them* sorry. livelavalive thing Mitchell Davis. If you do not know who he is you SHAME the world of BAMF's!!!!! Youtube! Livelavalive! Mitchell Davis! GO ------->> *zooming noise*
B.A.M.F.= Bad Ass Mother Fucker. That's right bitches.
Rofllol. Two camels in a tiny car!
Question Mark?
Yeah I have no fucking idea either.
This. Is. What. Happens. When. I. Am. Bored. and my friends are annoyingly late.... this must be what it feels like when I always rock up late to everything! Hey! only coll people can rock the late entry okay? haha yeah I can't either. I'm more like.... *run in late* "HEY EVERYONE SORRY I'm-" *slip* *skid* *fall*
.... "late." ow.
OMG! I just had a memopiphany! ummmm rightio.... now it means I just had an epiphany/ sudden realization about a memory..... that STILL doesn't make any sense.
BUT ANYWAY! okayokayokay so I was at work this morning and I went to find more McFlurry (dont laugh!) spoons, and then went and got the Whipped Buter box (I know right? who would whip butter? haha). Then oh ever so gracefully I somehow manage to fumble the average sized butter box and throw the container holding the spoons in the air. They went everywhere. This happened without anybody touching me. It was like *walking walking walking SPILL*
This was in the back stockroom where a another employee was sitting getting rid of all empty boxes and other shit. He kind of leans around the corner like "WTF?!" and I look up and see pretty much the whole back area crew standing and looking at me like "WTF?!" then my manager walks in and is like "WTF?!" and all I could do was laugh! Yes, I sat there laughing hysterically for about a minute then got pissed at myself for spilling it everywhere. great.
g2g now.... BYES!

No comments:

Post a Comment