Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Home Aloness

I'm home alone today =) well with the addition of my annoying younger sibling. Other than that well yeah I'm alone. So what should I discuss with myself today? Hmm..... not particularly surre...
I read over the posts I have already posted and have realized what a retard I sound like haha lol. But hey, it;s me so I can't really argue. I don't know what song I should listen to.... sad face.
I really need some new music and soon.... I have a seventeen hour flight in about twenty days and I will be bored out of my freakin brain without music. So I'm working agian tonight... close shift. Close is always fun, half the shift you don't need to do anything other than clean and pack up so its pretty chill. It's hilairous when stoned/ high people come through drive thru. I haven't had a drunk as of yet. I had these two chicks drive thru once and they were laughing hysterically.... like they could hardly breathe and were excessively happy. EXCESSIVELY. apparently it was one of the girls birthdays. Nice way to celebrate 'Oh yeah I'm, just gonna get high on my birthday' 'sweet' haha. It kind of actually does sound like fun =P Ypou would be surprised at the amount of bitching about customers that takes place. If you're rude/ pissed/ high or order something weird then yeah no doubt you'll be talked about. Just realised I probably shouldn't be saying this coz it gives me a reason to get fired but hey. It's the truth and I suck shit at lying. I really do. I either laugh or start smiling if I tell a lie. I can bullshit my ass of however. A skill necessary to survive through high school.
Kinda bored of typing now.... haha
chaio.

No comments:

Post a Comment